Vincent is a major character in The Return to Freddy's Classic. During nights 1-5, he sends phone calls to Mike Schmidt to inform him about what is going on at the place, and to help the player. He is also mostly seen as a murderer in the minigames.
He helps the player each night by giving a phone call explain how to deal with most of the Animatronics.
- According to TRTF: The Dreadful Truth his name is actually Vincent.
- Vincent dies at the end of Night 5.
- This could be linked to a minigame in TRTF 5, where he gets stabbed and killed by Kitty FazCat child.
- Vincent also is always worried about something, and he also originally stated that he doesn't like Sugar. This was removed, along with Sugar, when the game got renamed to The Return to Freddy's.
Vincent looks identical to his original appearance, being a purple figure with a badge, black eyes with white pupils, and a permanent smile. He is seen holding what looks like a phone.
- Vincent seems to reuse SAVETHEM, it can be proven by same badge and almost same look
- It could be disproven due to smile and arms sprite.
- It is unknown why Vincent seems to hold a phone.
- It is possible he holds screwdriver not a phone.
Vincent returns in The Return to Freddy's 3.
In the minigame a past to remember he once again appears in the secret room, when you enter he will come running from the left with a Golden Freddy head in his hands. Letting him touch you will end the minigame.
In the Night 5 minigame, you will play as him, though his smile is gone. You will walk around the building from TRTF 2 until stumbling upon a Parts/Service with Sugar and Lockjaw sitting on the ground, and BFP crying. Walking up to him will make him run to the left, then walking to him again will make him run into Lockjaw. His eyes will light up inside the suit and he will begin crying, only to get crushed seconds later, and the minigame will end.
- His running with Golden Freddy's head sprite in the minigame "A Past To Remember" is actually an edited version of Purple Guy's sprite when running to the Springtrap in the night 5 minigame of Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
Vincent returns in The Return to Freddy's 4 as the Phone Guy from the tapes and is played as in the minigames after the nights.
In the Night 1 minigame he will wander until finding a crying child wearing yellow. Touching the child will cause Purple Man to seemingly choke him and blood will come out of his eyes and mouth, then the minigame will end.
On the Nights 2, 3, and 4 minigames are the same, the only difference is the placement of the children and colors (Night 2 having a brown shirt, night 3 having a blue shirt, and night 4 having a red shirt).
On Night 5 he will find a room with Gron's hallucination as his youngerself, hanging by a chain on the wall, and Gron standing in front of him, smiling. He will then walk over to the middle of the room only to trip on an object and fall into Golden Lockjaw, and look around the suit before getting crushed by the springlocks.
"Uh, hello, hello, um, welcome to your new and exciting career at GoldieParieDiner! These records will give you much needed information about the 3 suits that have just been delivered to us. 2 are spring-lock suits so we can entertain them ourselves in case something happens to the animatronics. The 3rd one… we don’t exactly know what it is yet, but it seems like a person can be able to fit inside. Uh, that’s all for tonight. Thank you for taking the time to listen to this recording. "
"Uh, hello, hello, if you’re hearing this do not wear the third suit! It is unstable and fragile. We do not know where the suit came from nor how it got here, we only ordered 2. The suits will be decommissioned and away from the public at all times. I repeat, the suit is unstable and unsafe to use. Don’t worry about the 2 others, they’ll be fine. Uh, they’re a lot safer than this one. Again, thank you for taking the time to listen to this recording."
"Uh, hello, hello, hello? Um, there has been some reports of a previous security guard that the yellow suit has been noticeably moving around. This is the last reminder that the suit is not allowed and banned due to difficulties. If you even shake around more or less move around in the suit you will be severely injured. We have discovered that it is only a prototype spring-lock suit, even though there is no spring-locks in it. Thank you for taking the time to listen to this recording. "
"Uh, hello, hello, um, there has been an unfortunate incident with the yellow suit. Um, someone decided to climb inside the unsafe suit and didn’t make it out alive. This is a reminder to employees why we don’t touch nor wear the suit. One last time, this is not safe to wear, touch or anything that involves the 3rd suit. We will be disposing it to the new location in a hidden bunker we have planned. Thank you again for taking the time to listen to this recording."
- Purple Guy has a seemingly unused animation where he is standing idle only bobbing his head, and both his legs are on the ground.
- In teaser game #6 in minigame he get back-stabbed by a little girl. Also, in that minigame he is holding a phone.
Vincent was set to have a major role in The Return to Freddy's 5.
In the After BFP Death minigame, he will appear in a room and laughting at BFP who died inside of Lockjaw.
In the Phone Guy Death minigame, the Kitty FazCat child takes her revenge by killing him.