Were you looking for:
- Torture Vigo, his Torture suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- Hayden Fisher, the ghost child that once possesed Vigo?
Vigo the Snake is a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3. He is a snake animatronic. He was bought from a gift shop by Wilson and Chun and then stored in Fazbear Fantasy Land to serve as a future entertainer, as said in the Night 3 phone call.
Vigo is a green snake animatronic. His eyes seem to be peeking out of his head. They have a slight red tint. He has at least 13 segments, including the head. While he appears to be burnt, none of his endoskeleton is seen, not even the jaw.
Vigo is first active on Night 3 and onwards, and starts in CAM 10 where he can be seen exiting the box he was brought in. Vigo then moves to CAM 08 and will eventually appear in the hallway of your Security Office. The player must click the Corrupt Signal button on the Signal Panel in order to defend themselves from Vigo. Failing or neglecting to do so would cause the snake animatronic to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Vigo is the 2nd shortest animatronic in the TRTF series, the shortest being Adventure Lickjuice.
- Vigo is the least damaged animatronic in TRTF3.
- Vigo is the only animatronic in the game that looks like an actual animal. All the others have a humanoid shape.
- In his Funtime Fright mode Icon, Vigo seems to be a disembodied head. it is unknown why.
- Before The Return to Freddy's 4, some fans thought Vigo and Gron were the same character, but in different forms.
- Some believed that Vigo caused the bite of '87 in the TRTF Lore. However, no proof exists to support this, and the Bite of '87 was confirmed to have never happened.