Were you looking for:
- Torture Vigo, its Torture Suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- Hayden Fisher, the ghost child that once possesed Vigo?
Vigo the Snake is a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3. It was bought from the gift shop of an unnamed Fazbear Establishment by Wilson and Chun, and then stored in Fazbear Fantasy Land to serve as a future entertainer.
Vigo is a green snake animatronic. Its eyes seem to be peeking out of its head. They have a slight red tint. It has at least 13 segments, including the head. While it appears to be burnt, none of its endoskeleton is seen, not even the jaw.
Vigo is first active on Night 3 and onwards, and starts in CAM 10 where it can be seen exiting the box it was brought in. Vigo then moves to CAM 08 and will eventually appear in the hallway of your Security Office. The player must click the Corrupt Signal button on the Signal Panel in order to defend themselves from Vigo. Failing or neglecting to do so would cause the snake animatronic to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Vigo is the 2nd shortest animatronic in the TRTF series, the shortest being Adventure Lickjuice.
- Vigo is the least damaged animatronic in TRTF3.
- Vigo is the only animatronic in the game that looks like an actual animal. All the others have a humanoid shape.
- In its Funtime Fright mode Icon, Vigo seems to be a disembodied head. it is unknown why.
- Before The Return to Freddy's 4, some fans thought Vigo and Gron were the same character, but in different forms.
- Some believed that Vigo caused the bite of '87 in the TRTF Lore. However, no proof exists to support this, and the Bite of '87 was confirmed to have never happened.
- There is a bug where Vigo's jumpscare audio might play, but it will not appear. But moments later, its jumpscare will play, resulting in a Game Over. TheGameSalmon proved this in his video "The Return to Freddy's 3|THE PROBLEM WITH VIGO".