Were you looking for:
- Sugar, the original counterpart of Tortured Sugar?
- Adventure Tortured Sugar, its tender and childish counterpart that was meant to appear in The Return to Freddy's 5: Adventure Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Tortured Kitty, Kitty FazCat, or Tortured Golden Kitty?
Torture Sugar slightly resembles its original counterpart. It appears to be wearing a glossy blackish red top hat and a golden monocle, unlike the original Sugar. its rosy cheeks are missing and its suit appears to be fabric instead of plastic. It has an brown nose, with nostrils built on it. Unlike the original Sugar, its suit color is darker as well.
Torture Sugar would have first appeared on Floor 3, and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Sugar in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the animatronic has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Sugar at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as crates or walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Sugar to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Torture Sugar's massive redesign is because BFPFilms didn't want to be accused for stealing Emil Macko's character, Candy the Cat again, but his fans wanted Sugar back, so he brought it back as a much more original character.
- Torture Sugar and Torture Kitty have similar models but different looks, Torture Sugar having more teeth, monocle and darker colors
- Torture Sugar had a different design on a teaser once Feline Animations and TSMGames took ownership of the game. The design was scrapped, as it didn't resemble the original Torture Sugar at all.
- This version resembled Ennard from Sister Location.
- When Bioninjagames took over TRTF5, people thought Sugar was going to be removed, as Bioninja stated that characters that were to unimportant would be cut.
- This was later confirmed, when Bioninja himself said that Sugar wouldn't be cut, due to the amount of people wanting Sugar in the game.