Were you looking for:
- Lockjaw, the original counterpart of Tortured Lockjaw?
- Tortured Golden Lockjaw, a Tortured Suit closely related to Tortured Lockjaw?
- Shadow Tortured Lockjaw, a mysterious ghostly version of Tortured Lockjaw?
- Femjaw, a Tortured Suit which BFPFilms called as "Lockjaw's sister"?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Nightmare Lockjaw, BFPuppet, Tortured Toony, Popper Ping or Golden Lockjaw?
Tortured Lockjaw seems to look a lot like Lockjaw did in TRTF4, with a cylindrical head, a skinny body, and a black fedora hat with a white stripe on top of it. His eyes and mouth are like other Tortured Suits, but with two rows of teeth (three including the last ones on his endoskeleton). His body is torn up with a few wires coming out of his shoulders and eye sockets. He has a black bow tie and sometimes holds a spear-like object in his right hand.
In the full version of the game, Tortured Lockjaw would have first appeared on Floor 1 and attacked the player during his venture throughout the location. If the player encountered him in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until he has moved to another area. If the player encounters Tortured Lockjaw at a fair distance from them, they must had to hide under objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would had caused Tortured Lockjaw to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
Tortured Lockjaw would have also appeared on Floor 2, with the same behavior and defense mechanics that he did from the previous floor, but in a much more agressive way.
In the Abandoned Demo of TRTF5, Tortured Lockjaw occasionally appears behind the player when they are close to the door, or when they are in the room with the empty Lockjaw and Kitty Suits. The player has to turn off the flashlight if they see it. It will eventually disappear. He seems to appear more often if the player bangs on the door and looks at the Lockjaw suit. If the player hides in the room with the Sally head and endoskeleton, and look behind them Tortured Lockjaw may be seen running by. It also sometimes appears peeking at the end of the hallway.
- Unlike Lockjaw did in TRTF3 and TRTF4, Tortured Lockjaw will not be the main antagonist in TRTF5.
- Tortured Lockjaw was confirmed to stab the player in the heart with his staff when he jumpscares the player. Tortured Kitty has also been confirmed to do this.
- In the Abandoned Demo version of the game, Tortured Lockjaw seems to be quite buggy. If the player clicks on him when he appears in front og them, the player will travel through him and he will disappear.
- You click his nose on the menu, which will cause it to play a honking sound.