Were you looking for:
- Spring Bonnie, the original counterpart of Torture Spring Bonnie?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Bonnie, Torture Bonnie, Buster, Torture Buster, or The Unknown/The Beast?
Torture Spring Bonnie, also known as Torture Springtrap, is a Torture Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. It was going to serve as one of the antagonists in The Return to Freddy's 5: G.P.D. Mode, prior to its recent cancellation.
Torture Spring Bonnie shares a few traits with the other Torture Suits. It has the same endoskeleton jaw inside its mouth and, while hard to see in the teaser, it has the same red eyes as them. It has several sets of human remains within it, some protruding out of the front of the suit. It has three sets of teeth, if the endoskeleton teeth are counted. It has a reflective black-red nose, with nostrils built on it. It still has buttons. It appears generally more green then the original Spring Bonnie. It seems to be withered. its eyes go straight above its instead of being tilted.
A newer design of its was in the 2 days teaser, its eyes and texture changed.
Torture Spring Bonnie would've been active along with Torture Fredbear, Torture Golden Lockjaw and Torture Golden Kitty in G.P.D. Mode. It would've maked its way throughout various areas of Frankburt's Pizza to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Torture Spring Bonnie nor from any of the other Torture Suits.
- Torture Spring Bonnie's pose references Scott Cawthon's Nightmare Bonnie when first revealed.
- In addition, the text says What Happens, happens for a reason.
- When brightening up its teaser, it reads Torture Springtrap instead of Tortured Springtrap. This is most likely a spelling error, or it was added on purpose.
- In its first teaser, Spring Bonnie appeared to be green, but other images show it to be yellow.
- This may be caused by the lighting in its first teaser.
- If one looks closely at its ear in the "2 Days" teaser, text can be found. This text says "BUTTERFLIES' DREAM".
- BFPFilms424/Tyler recently confirmed that Springtrap is not canon in the TRTF series and that Tortured Springtrap is actually Torture Spring Bonnie.
- This is likely due to Vincent dying differently then he did in the FNAF franchise, as instead of dying inside of Springtrap, he was stabbed by the Kitty FazCat child.
- This may also be due to Springtrap not appearing in any of the games, nor fitting into any of the lore.
- However, a corpse can be found inside the Torture Suit, which raises further questions.
- Like Bonnie, Torture Spring Bonnie is female instead of male like the original Spring Bonnie.
- Torture Spring Bonnie was actually leaked in 2015 by Bioninja, resulting him to be kicked out of the old development team.