Were you looking for:
- The other two members of The Slaughter Crew, The Unknown/The Beast and Torture Buster?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Foxy, Torture Foxy, Fang, or Torture Fang?
Torture Saber is a Torture Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. It was going to serve as one of the antagonists in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode, prior to its recent cancellation. It is a member of The Slaughter Crew, a group of three Torture suits (The Unknown/The Beast, Torture Buster, and himself).
Torture Saber is a torture animatronic that heavily resembles a werewolf. It has brown-ish red colored fur, with several rips and blood stains across it's body. It also appears to have large tufts of fur on it's chest.
Torture Saber would have first appeared on Floor 9, and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Saber in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the animatronic has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Saber at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as crates or walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Saber to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Contrary to popular belief, Saber was NOT first mentioned in TRTF: The Dreadful Truth. It was first mentioned in the cast list for Adventure Mode.
- Torture Saber is one of the only confirmed Torture Suits to not have a model, the others being Torture Sally, Torture Koly, and Torture Dug.
- As revealed by BFPFilms424 on the TRTF Wikia Discord, Torture Saber did have an original counterpart that served as an entertainer at one of the various Fazbear Establishments. This establishment's name remains unknown.
- Torture Saber is the only animatronic throughout the TRTF Saga, shown to have fur (which is on it's chest). Most other animatronics just have their fur painted on, but Saber appears to actually have real fur as seen from his minigame sprite.