Were you looking for:
- Lockjaw, the original counterpart of Torture Lockjaw?
- Torture Golden Lockjaw, a Torture suit closely related to Torture Lockjaw?
- Shadow Torture Lockjaw, a mysterious ghostly Torture suit resembling Torture Lockjaw?
- BFPuppet, a Torture suit resembling Torture Lockjaw?
- Femjaw, a Torture suit which BFPFilms called as "Lockjaw's sister"?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Nightmare Lockjaw, Torture Toony, Popper Ping or Golden Lockjaw?
Torture Lockjaw seems to look a lot like Lockjaw did in TRTF4, with a cylindrical head, a skinny body, and a black top hat with a white stripe on it. Its eyes and mouth are like other Torture suits, but with two rows of teeth (three including the last ones on its endoskeleton). Its body is torn up with a few wires coming out of its shoulders and eye sockets. It has a black bow tie and sometimes holds a spear-like object in its right hand.
Torture Lockjaw would have first appeared on Floor 1, and attacked the player during hos venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Lockjaw in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until it has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Lockjaw at a fair distance from them, they must had to hide under objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would had caused Torture Lockjaw to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
Torture Lockjaw would have also appeared on Floor 2, with the same behivour and defense mechanics that it had from the previous floor.
Torture Lockjaw made an appearance in the abandoned demo as the only animatronic in game. It looks identical to its previous appearance.
Torture Lockjaw occasionally appears behind the player when they are close to the door, or when they are in the room with the empty Lockjaw and Kitty suits. The player has to turn off the flashlight if they see it. It will eventually disappear. He seems to appear more often if the player bangs on the door and looks at the Lockjaw suit. If the player hides in the room with the Sally head and endoskeleton, and look behind them Torture Lockjaw may be seen running by. It also sometimes appears peeking at the end of the hallway.
- Torture Lockjaw seems to be buggy. If the player clicks on it when they see it, the player will travel through it and it will disappear.
- If you click its nose on the menu, it will play a honking sound.
- Torture Lockjaw also seems to be shaking while being seen.