Were you looking for:
- Kitty FazCat, its original counterpart that was seen throughout the TRTF Saga?
- Torture Golden Kitty, a Torture Suit closely related to Torture Kitty?
- Adventure Torture Kitty, its tender and childish counterpart that was meant to appear in The Return to Freddy's 5: Adventure Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Sugar or Torture Sugar?
Torture Kitty is a nightmarish version of Kitty FazCat from The Return to Freddy's 2, but without the toy animatronic traits. It has a pale pink color, with red eyes in a black metal covering. It has a brown nose, with nostrils built on it. Its jaw is like all other Torture Suits, with a big mouth and a easily visible endoskeleton jaw.
Torture Kitty would have first appeared on Floor 4, and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Kitty in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the animatronic has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Kitty at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as beds or behind walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Kitty to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Torture Kitty had at least 4 redesigns to become as the character shown in the infobox.
- Its first look was identical to its The Return to Freddy's 4 counterpart, but with many Kitty heads and different eyes, resembling the nightmare animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 4. its eyes were also mix-matched in size. This version was called Hybrid Kitty
- Its second look was the same, but instead, Torture Lockjaw heads were also sticking out.
- Its third look was entirely different than the two. Lockjaw heads were out, and it had a cane similar to that of Torture Lockjaw's. After this design, its name was changed to Torture Kitty.
- Bioninjagames had planned to remove Torture Kitty from his version of TRTF5, but decided against it, as it was too important to the lore.