Were you looking for:
- Golden Lockjaw, the original counterpart of Torture Golden Lockjaw?
- Gron, the reincarnated soul that now possesses Torture Golden Lockjaw?
- Other similar-looking characters, such as Lockjaw, Shadow Lockjaw, Shadow Torture Lockjaw, or Nightmare Lockjaw?
Torture Golden Lockjaw is the reincarnate soul of Gron contained within the Golden Frankburt suit, a Torture Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. It was going to serve as an antagonist in both Story Mode and G.P.D. Mode of The Return to Freddy's 5, prior to its cancellation.
Like its original counterpart, Torture Golden Lockjaw shares its model with Torture Lockjaw; but its bow tie, hat, buttons, eyes, and teeth are not colored, similar to Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's. Unlike other Torture Suits, its endoskeleton eyes are different. Instead of the traditional "eight-spoke sunburst eyes" that other Torture Suits have, its eyes are human eyes encased by a metal frame, with several metal spikes protruding inward, a trait that Torture Golden Lockjaw shares with Torture Device. As of the release of The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is confirmed that this is, in fact; Gron's flesh and eyes. When it was still known as Hybrid Golden Lockjaw, he was covered in hooks and wires and had limbs sticking out with hooks on the stumps. There seems to be an extra set of eyes inside of him.
Torture Golden Lockjaw would have first appeared on one of the many floors of Fazbear Incorporated, and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Golden Lockjaw in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the Torture Suit has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Golden Lockjaw at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as crates or walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Golden Lockjaw to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
Torture Golden Lockjaw would have been active along with Torture Fredbear, Torture Spring Bonnie and Torture Golden Kitty during the player's night shift. He would've made its way throughout various areas of Frankburt's Pizza to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Torture Golden Lockjaw nor from any of the other Torture Suits.
- Back in Remastered, Hybrid Golden Lockjaw's original teaser said the words, "The TORCHER never stops..".
- Oddly, the word is actually misspelled Torture for unknown reasons, though it could just be misspelled accidentally.
- This may refer to Torture Device.
- Brightening this teaser up reveals the word "BRUTE". It is unknown what this means, but this may be a sort of code name.
- A similar name occurs with Torture Golden Kitty, except it says "SAVIOUR".
- Torture Golden Lockjaw's model amongst other TRTF5 models that was released by TSMGames in a model pack.