Were you looking for:
- Buster, the original counterpart of Torture Buster?
- The other two members of The Slaughter Crew, Torture Beast and Torture Saber?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Bonnie, Torture Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Springtrap or Torture Spring Bonnie?
Torture Buster is a Torture suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. He was going to serve as one of the antagonists in TRTF5's Story Mode prior to its recent cancellation. He is a member of The Slaughter Crew, a group of three Torture Suits (The Unknown/The Beast, Torture Saber, and himself).
Torture Buster is a black rabbit. He has a green bow tie and a top hat with a white stripe. He has an brown nose, with nostrils built on it. His hat has a reflective texture, but this may be caused by the lighting. Torture Freddy's, Torture Fredbear's, and Torture Vigo's hats are also like this.
- Upon brightening his teaser, you can see a red 15 to his right and on top, the quote: "There are some things that are left forgotten"
- His old look was less "Torture suit-like". He had Hybrid animatronic eyes, and spikes around his eye sockets. It was most likely called Hybrid Buster.
- He looks similar to Nightmare from FNaF 4, even though the latter was not revealed at the time.
- Fanmade names people have given Torture Buster include Torture and Torture Shadow Bonnie (and by extentsion, Torture RWQFSFASXC), to name a few.
In The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is revealed that Torture Buster, alongside Beast and Torture Saber, are stored in Floor 9. These three Torture Suits are called "The Slaughter Crew" by Alison. It is also revealed that an employee died inside Torture Buster.
The Return to Freddy's 5