Were you looking for:
- Buster, the original counterpart of Torture Buster?
- The other two members of The Slaughter Crew, The Unknown/The Beast and Torture Saber?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Bonnie, Torture Bonnie, Spring Bonnie or Torture Spring Bonnie?
Torture Buster is a Torture Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. It was going to serve as one of the antagonists in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode prior to its recent cancellation. It is a member of The Slaughter Crew, a group of three Torture Suits (The Unknown/The Beast, Torture Saber, and Torture Buster itself).
Torture Buster is a tall broken-down black rabbit animatronic. He appears to be wearing a green bowtie on his chest along with a red-ish black tophat atop his head with a white stripe going across it. He also has two black buttons to under his green bowtie, similiar to Torture Freddy. Just like all of the other torture animatronics, he appears to be extremley withered and broken-down, having many different rips and tears across his body. In his earlier design, (probably known as Hybrid Burster) he has many needles around his eyes, a rib cage that is sticking out, and many hooks in between his teeth.
Torture Buster would have first appeared on Floor 9 and attacked the player during his venture through Fazbear Inc. If the player encounters Torture Buster in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until it has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Buster at a fair distance from them, they must had to hide behind objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would had caused Torture Buster to jumpscare the player resulting into a game over.
- Upon brightening its teaser, you can see a red 15 to its right and on top, the quote: "There are some things that are left forgotten"
- Its old look was less "Torture Suit-like". It had Hybrid animatronic eyes, and spikes around its eye sockets. It was most likely called Hybrid Buster.
- It looks similar to Nightmare from FNaF 4, even though the latter was not revealed at the time.
- Fanmade names people have given Torture Buster include Torture and Torture Shadow Bonnie (and by extentsion, Torture RWQFSFASXC), to name a few.
- Torture Buster and Torture Bonnie actually share the same exact model, the only difference being the colors and some other small accessories.
In The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is revealed that Torture Buster, alongside The Unknown/The Beast and Torture Saber, are stored in Floor 9. These three Torture Suits are called "The Slaughter Crew" by Alison. It is also revealed that an employee died inside Torture Buster.