Were you looking for:
- Bonnie and Toy Bonnie, the original counterparts of Torture Bonnie?
- Torture Spring Bonnie, a Torture Suit closely related to Torture Bonnie?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Torture Buster, Spring Bonnie and Buster?
Torture Bonnie is a nightmarish version of Bonnie, with red eyes in black metal covering. Its mouth is like the other Torture Suits, split in two parts. It has a brown nose, with nostrils built on it. It has white teeth, and its endoskeleton jaw is visible. It has several rips on its body, and appears to have the ability to climb ceiling.
Torture Bonnie would have first appeared on Floor 1, and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Bonnie in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the animatronic has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Bonnie at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as crates or walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Bonnie to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Its old look bears a resemblance to the version of Bonnie from Misfits: 7 Nights of Terror.
- It is the only member of the FNAF original gang (Torture Freddy, itslef, Torture Chica, and Torture Foxy) to be in a Trailer, being in the second Official Trailer.