|The Return to Freddy's 4|
|Engine||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
|Release Date(s)||May 20th, 2015|
The Return To Freddy's 4 is a FNaF fangame made by BFPFilms424/Tyler which is a sequel to The Return to Freddy's 3. The next game in the series is The Return to Freddy's 5. The game will be receiving a update, along with the other games at a later date.
15 years after Fazbear Fantasy Land has been demolished, the government has come to a decision to make animatronics legal again. What they don't realize is the terrible mistake they just made...
The player assumes the role of Blake. The player uses the cameras to watch the animatronics, like before, and when one runs past, he/she must equip the Locker, or in Freddy Fazbear and Lockjaw's case, pull the Smoke lever. If this is not done, the animatronic will attack and kill the player.
This Trailer Is For TRTF Remastered, but it features TRTF 4 Map. The Name Was Later Changed To [TRTF 5]
- TRTF 4 is the only TRTF game without Chica or Foxy.
- The newspaper at the beginning of the game has messages around it.
- Most models have major changes, other than being less damaged.
- An extra menu called Nightmare Fuel is present in the game.
- The game may possibly take place in 2013, as The Return to Freddy's 3 may take place in 1998 (see the trivia of TRTF 3), and this game is 15 years later. However it actually takes place in 2030 according to The Dreadful Truth.
- BFP's least favorite TRTF game is TRTF 4. This was revealed by a post he made on Reddit.
- The Golden Lockjaw Teaser Says "Welcome My Son..." It Was a quote from Pink Floyd's Song Called "Welcome To The Machine".
- The jumpscare scream was made by ToonsterGames.
- Sometimes, when Sally attacks the player, only the first frame of her attack will show, the player will not die, and the full scream will be heard.
- While this may not be a glitch, un-equipping the Locker while Bonnie is looking at the player, she will stay there and be inactive. This can be used as a strategy, as Bonnie is a big threat normally.