|The Return to Freddy's 3|
|Engine||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
|Release Date(s)||April 5th, 2015|
The Return To Freddy's 3 is a FNaF fangame made by PoniatorFilms (BFPFilms424 at the time), which is a sequel to The Return to Freddy's 2. It takes place at Fazbear Fantasy Land. The next game in the series is The Return to Freddy's 4. The game, along with the other games in the series, will be receiving a update at a later time.
A new entertainment is close to opening it's doors and reveal the legend from the past. They only have a few more things to salvage before it officially opens. The new entertainment is to be called Fazbear Fantasy Land.
Easter Egg Characters
- In the trailer, Lockjaw was intended to puke blood during the twitching scene, however, PoniatorFilms/Tyler was unable to do this.
- The game might take place in 1998, as the closing ending states that Lockjaw is 40 years old, and Nightmare Fuel states that Frank Burt's Pizza opened in 1958. But according to TRTF: The Dreadful Truth this actually takes place in 2015.
- The update for this game will have what looks like the Dead Child Ghost.
- The demo has a different menu theme.
- Sometimes, when the game starts up, one of 3 rare images of Lockjaw may appear.
- If one hits DELETE while on the menu, the game will flash images of Lockjaw and Shadow Lockjaw along with the game over static and the jumpscare noise playing many times quickly.
- The "BACKSTORY" mini-game erases all of the save data upon completion. Main gameplay progress (Nights 1-5) would not be changed, but you would risk losing completion stars, extra nights, and the Extras Menu.
Not all gameplay and textures go here