- Were you looking for the second game's alpha version?
|The Return to Freddy's 2|
|Engine||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
|Release Date(s)||March 25, 2015|
The Return to Freddy's 2 is a FNaF Fangame made by BFPFilms424. It is the second installment in the TRTF Saga. This game is also a prequel to The Return to Freddy's Classic, taking place several decades before the 1st game. The next game in the series is The Return to Freddy's 3.
TRTF 2 was also planned to receive a major update at a later date a while back, but it was eventually cancelled along with TRTF 5.
Welcome to your new and exciting career! In The Return To Freddy's 2, you are taking the night shift with Freddy and his friends with some new characters. They have just moved in a music box to replace an old worn down gift giving animatronic to keep the kids happy. What could go wrong? As the security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. You are the first guard to work at this location. So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, but during development of the building, some dust and other toxic things might have gotten in there. So don't wear it for too long.
The sound that plays whenever any of the animatronics jumpscare the player. WARNING LOUD!
- When an animatronic kills the player while they have the Freddy Mask on, the mask will not be removed like it is in FNaF 2.
- Kitty FazCat and Dug's jumpscares rarely render. Here is a video where Kitty Fazcat's jumpscare is seen in-game.
- The Return to Freddy's 2's update was planned to include Nightmare Lockjaw, as seen in the trailer for The Return to Freddy's 5.
- This was confirmed to be part of Withered Mode.
- According to TRTF: The Dreadful Truth, this game takes place in November 1987.
- The Return to Freddy's 2's main menu theme is actually just FNaF 2's but reversed.