|The Return to Freddy's: Chapter One|
|Engine||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
|Release Date(s)||None (planned to come out April-May 2018)|
The Return to Freddy's: Chapter One is the newest upcoming installment of the TRTF SAGA, it is being developed by returning game dev, Tyler Ahlstrom. It is currently unknown where it stands in the timeline of the TRTF SAGA. As confirmed by the QNA video, the new game will be a reboot of the TRTF Saga.
James Calfron, a retired patrol officer takes the job as the night watchman for Freddy Emporium, a children's playhouse that serves tacos and waffles for the likes of children and adults.
James however had experienced a trauma from his past that lurks back to haunt him, and from this day forward, he will experience a series of events that he will never understand nor ever forget.
Experience a whole different (2 part) chapter in the TRTF Story, forget everything you thought you knew, and get ready for a chilling ride through the dark tale that hides beneath.
Almost no information about the gameplay is currently known, but it appears to be some form of free-roam, as there are several locations shown that the player can be in. An AC unit is mentioned in the text of one of the teasers, which moves around the building and can be adjusted. BFP said in the TRTF QnA Video, that the game will be nearly as big as Amnesia, hinting that the game will be much larger than any of the previous TRTF Games.
- Freddy Fazbear (Voice Actor: @FlameKKtheDoc)
- Bonnie (Voice Actor: Unconfirmed)
- Chica (Voice Actor: Unconfirmed)
- Foxy (Voice Actor: @TylerCallahan75)
- The Puppet (Voice Actor: @FlameKKtheDoc)
- Golden Freddy (Voice Actor: Unconfirmed)
- The Spiraled Animatronics (Voice Actors: Unconfirmed)
- The Return to Freddy's: Chapter One was confirmed to have removed most of its FNAF-like characters in order to make the game much more original and renamed into "The Road That Falls".
- This was planned to be the first game in the TRTF Saga where the animatronics can actually talk.
- Sigrid Rodriguez, the music composer for TRTF 2 thru TRTF5, would have returned to make music for the game.
- The trailer was planned to come out on November 15. However, computer errors pushed that back to an unspecified date.
- It is heavily theorized by a lot of fans that the game takes place in 1996, since BFP said "I will never forget the incident of 96" in the comments of a forum talking about the game.
- As confirmed by this tweet, the new installment was actually going to run on a closed game launcher called "OMEGA LAUNCHER" made by Twitter User, Jacob Rotundo.
- As stated in the TRTF QnA Video, BFP expected the game to come out in March or April 2018.
Behind the Scenes