Were you looking for:
- Torture Sugar, the Torture Suit counterpart of Sugar?
- Adventure Sugar(s), her cancelled Adventure Mode counterparts?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Kitty FazCat, Torture Kitty, or Torture Golden Kitty?
Sugar is an animatronic entertainer in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and an antagonist in The Return to Freddy's Classic. Due to copyright issues with Emil Macko, she was taken out when the game was renamed from "Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Fan-Game" to The Return to Freddy's.
Sugar's appearance was taken from Emil Macko's fanmade animatronic, Candy the Cat. She is a blue cat, and she has a red tie, which can be easily seen when she is hiding behind the poster in the Dining Area. She is modeled using a program called Blender, and is extremely detailed. She is a toy animatronic, and the only toy animatronic produced after the others were scrapped.
Sugar began on Night 3, in the Party Room, after Chica finished. Sugar would then move to the Dining Area, then the East Hall, then the Ceiling Vent, then finally The Office.The player must use Freddy Mask with a slight delay, otherwise she will kill the player. Phone Guy Doesn't like Sugar, and states that she is "curious".
- Her jumpscare was actually edited from Toy Bonnie's jumpscare in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- When she is in the Ceiling Vent, most of her body appears to be missing. only her head and arm show.
- Sugar is one of the two animatronics that enters the Ceiling Vent, the other one being Chica.
- The game's textures must be extracted in order to view the textures for Sugar, with the exception of the Ceiling Vent, which can also be viewed by decompiling the game.
- Sugar will appear in the game, Tycrazmania, but in an organic form, as Sugula. She will be joined by Lockjaw, as Papa Franky, and The Unknown, as The Beast.
Sugar returns in The Return to Freddy's 2 in a more withered state. She was an gift-giving animatronic in Fredbear's Family Diner, before being torn apart, and an antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 2. She also gains an original model and character.
Sugar is a white and blue cat animatronic. While she has a plastic casing like the toy animatronics, she appears to be very withered. Her endoskeleton jaw is broken to the point of poping out of it's suit jaw, with her right eye on it. She is missing one of her eyebrows. Both of her hands are gone. Wires are poking out from holes in her head. She has a red bowtie and three buttons. She also has red rosy cheeks like the toy characters.
Sugar becomes active on Night 4. She starts in Parts/Service (TRTF2). She will then move to the Main Hall. She proceeds to go in the office hallway and attacks the player if the mask is not put on. She then climbs in the Ceiling Vent and waits for an occasion to attack. Sugar is hard to repel when in the vent.
- She could be seen in the Alpha of TRTF 2, in an early model in Parts/Service.
- She may be from Frank Burt's Pizza because on the poster of her it says "Property of Frank Burt's Pizza".
Sugar makes a minor appearance in The Return to Freddy's 3 where her head can be seen on floor in the office hallway, and in the "Happiest Moment Of My Life" minigame as a mask for one of the children. She also makes a very minor appearance in The Return to Freddy's 4; her head appears in the end-of-night minigames, in the starting room. Multiple copies of her disembodied head appear in Teaser Game 3, Stole Sugar Heads. In The Return to Freddy's 5, she returns, but in the form of Torture Sugar.