Were you looking for:
- Torture Sugar, its Torture Suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- Adventure Sugar(s), its tender and childish counterparts that were meant to appear in The Return to Freddy's 5: Adventure Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Kitty FazCat, Torture Kitty, or Torture Golden Kitty?
Sugar was an animatronic entertainer at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's Classic. Due to copyright issues with Emil Macko, it was taken out when the game was renamed from "Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Fan-Game" to The Return to Freddy's.
Sugar's appearance was taken from Emil Macko's fanmade animatronic, Candy the Cat. It is a blue cat, and it has a red tie, which can be easily seen when it is hiding behind the poster in the Dining Area. It is modeled using a program called Blender, and is extremely detailed. It is a toy animatronic, and the only toy animatronic produced after the others were scrapped.
Sugar began on Night 3, in the Party Room, after Chica finished. Sugar would then move to the Dining Area, then the East Hall, then the Ceiling Vent, then finally The Office.The player must use Freddy Mask with a slight delay, otherwise it will kill the player. Phone Guy Doesn't like Sugar, and states that it is "curious".
- Sugar's jumpscare was actually edited from Toy Bonnie's jumpscare in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- When Sugar is crawling through the Ceiling Vent, most of its body appears to be missing. Only its head and arm show.
- Sugar is one of the two animatronics that enters the Ceiling Vent, the other one being Chica.
- The game's textures must be extracted in order to view the textures for Sugar, with the exception of the Ceiling Vent, which can also be viewed by decompiling the game.
- Sugar was meant to appear in a furry movie by BFP called Tycrazmania, but in an organic form, as Sugula.
Sugar returns in The Return to Freddy's 2 as a major antagonist. It used to be a gift-giving animatronic at Fredbear's Family Diner, until it was torn apart by a promiscuos kid and was then stored inside the Parts/Service Room for spare parts. It is now a lot more withered in this game.
Sugar is a tall blue and white cat animatronic made out of seemingly, shiny plastic casing, in a very similar fashion to the toy animatronics from FNaF 2. Also in a similar style to the toy animatronics, Sugar has bright red rosy cheeks on its face.
Sugar also seems to be very withered, with both of its hands being ripped out with wires hanging down in there place (in a similar vein to Withered Chica from FNaF 2). Sugar's jaw also seems to be unhinged to, with its endoskeleton jaw hanging down out of its mouth, itsright eye is also noticeably still stuck to it.
Sugar is also wearing a bright red bowtie, along with several black buttons in the middle of its chest. Sugar also sports bright yellow eyes, just like Foxy.
Sugar first becomes active on Night 4 and onwards (along with Dug). Sugar will start in the Parts/Services Room, before then proceeding to move into the Main Hall. After that, Sugar will then proceed to move into the office hallway, the player must then very quickly put on the Freddy Mask or else Sugar will jumpscare the player, instantly giving them a Game Over.
After defending off Sugar from your office, Sugar will then climb into the Ceiling Vent to wait for an occasion to attack. The player must then put on the Freddy Mask until it leaves, Sugar is pretty hard to repel once in the vent, and if you mess up it will of course jumpscare you. If you successfully deter it off from the vent, it will then go back to where it started.
- Sugar could be seen in the Alpha of TRTF 2, in an early model in Parts/Service.
- Sugar's demo model has a red tie just like 1st game, unlike the full game's model which has a red bowtie instead.
- It may have been originally planned to be from Frankburt's Pizza, since one of the poster of Sugar reads "Property of Frankburt's Pizza".
- This was most likely changed, as the TRTF: The Dreadful Truth states that Sugar originally came from Fredbear's Family Diner.
- Both Sugar and Kitty have the same models, but with different colors and props.
- There is a kids' drawing of Sugar that can be found on some of the walls in the game that heavily resembles Torture Sugar's design.
Sugar makes a minor appearance in The Return to Freddy's 3 where its head can be seen on floor in the office hallway, and in the "Happiest Moment Of My Life" minigame as a mask for one of the children. It also makes a very minor appearance in The Return to Freddy's 4; its head appears in the end-of-night minigames, in the starting room. Multiple copies of its disembodied head appear in Teaser Game 3, Stole Sugar Heads. In The Return to Freddy's 5, Sygar returns, but in the form of Torture Sugar.