Were you looking for:
- Torture Spring Bonnie, her Torture suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: G.P.D. Mode?
- Bonnie and Toy Bonnie, two animatronics closely related to Spring Bonnie?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Torture Bonnie, Buster, Torture Buster, or The Unknown/The Beast?
Spring Bonnie, called as Springtrap until the TRTF Lore was changed, is a golden-colored talking Animatronic/Springlock Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison that was going to be added in The Return to Freddy's 2, but got removed due to changes in plans.
Despite her removal, the player can experience an eyeless Springtrap screen very rarely and view her troughout the minigames.
Compared to her version from Scott Cawthon's official Five Nights at Freddy's 3, Spring Bonnie appears to be unwithered. She is an olive bunny animatronic very similar to Bonnie. Her bowtie is light yellow. Her model is similar to Bonnie's from The Return to Freddy's 3.
- It was revealed in the The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth book that Spring Bonnie was originally one of the main mascots of GoldieParaDiner alongside Fredbear in 1943, but was later discontinued when the location closed down.
- Spring Bonnie's eyeless screen is extremely similar to the eyeless screens of Freddy Fazbear, Foxy, and Toy Bonnie in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- Her minigame sprites are of grayish tone, unlike the usual Yellow/Green.
- In the unreleased TRTF2 V2.1, Spring Bonnie's files were completly deleted from the gamefiles, and in the planned Major Updates of the game, her minigames appearance were replaced by Buster.