Were you looking for:
- Shadow Torture Lockjaw, his TRTF5's Story Mode counterpart?
- Lockjaw, the non-shadow version of Shadow Lockjaw?
- Golden Lockjaw, an animatronic closely related to Shadow Lockjaw?
- Adventure Shadow Lockjaw(s), his cancelled Adventure Mode counterparts?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Lockjaw child, Torture Lockjaw, Torture Golden Lockjaw, or Nightmare Lockjaw?
Shadow Lockjaw appears to be identical to the Puppet but completely black and wears a fedora, similar to his original counterpart.
Shadow Lockjaw first appears on the Night 4 cutscene, standing and staring at what is presumed to be one of the security guards. In a "Take the Cake to the Children"-like mingame, where the player controls Sugar. At the end of the minigame, he jumpscares the player, ending the minigame.
- Shadow Lockjaw's jumpscare is just a simple edit of The Puppet's jumpscare from Five Nights at Freddy 2.
- This version of Shadow Lockjaw is also known as "Shadow Puppet"
Shadow Lockjaw is a minor antagonist and a hallucination in The Return to Freddy's 2. In the custom night he is known as ".......", suggesting that the game's creator wants to keep the name as a secret.
Shadow Lockjaw's appearance is similar to Lockjaw's appearance in The Return to Freddy's 3, only his entire body is shadowy and unwithered. His eyes are black with white dots. He has a shiny Black color, giving him a resemblance to an endoskeleton.
Shadow Lockjaw will appear on Nights 5 and beyond. He will randomly appear in either in the Office or in the player's face. He doesn't look like he does anything when he appears in The Office other than standing up, similar to how Golden Freddy is in the office, only standing, but he can crash the game.
When he appears in front of the player's face, his face will randomly flash into either his face or Lockjaw's face, with the "IT'S ME" around it. Moments later, the hallucination will disappear, and a scream will play as he leaves. If the player wears the Freddy Mask, he will disappear and the scream will not play.
Shadow Lockjaw is incapable of killing the player (other than crashing the game), however, he can be distracting, and when in the player's face, he obstructs your vision.
- Shadow Lockjaw is the only character who does not have a jumpscare in the second game, but he can still emit the scream and crash the game.
- He was once called Shadow Golden Lockjaw.
- He is in the custom night setting "Legend" set to 20, along with Golden Freddy, who is set to 15.
- Before his name was revealed, fans called him Legend.
- He seems to have a bigger role in the game than other Hallucinations, as he is even on Custom Night.
He appears very rarely at any night. If the player stares at him for too long,the game will crash. To prevent the game from crashing, quickly bring up the monitor or the maintenance panel. That way, he'll leave the office. Sometimes he will return the game to the title screen. Shadow Lockjaw also appears in a minigame if you click on his poster, which appears on Night 5.
Shadow Lockjaw is a pitch black version of Lockjaw with glowing white eyes and pupils.