Were you looking for:
- Lockjaw and Torture Lockjaw, the original counterparts of Nightmare Lockjaw?
- Carson, the person who created Nightmare Lockjaw through its nightmares?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Torture Golden Lockjaw, Golden Lockjaw, WoodBuddy or Torture Toony?
Nightmare Lockjaw seems a lot similar to Torture Lockjaw from The Return to Freddy's 5, but with 5 sharp fingers, and two rows of big teeth with red roots, similar to the Nightmare Animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 4. The endoskeleton mouth seems to be unchanged. Its fedora has a red stripe, unlike its original counterpart.
Nightmare Lockjaw only appears in Withered Mode, and is the only active antagonist. He would have maked its way throughout many locations of a deteriorated version of Fredbear's Family Diner to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Nightmare Lockjaw.
For its first design, Nightmare Lockjaw seems a lot similar to Lockjaw from The Return to Freddy's 4, with only 4 sharp fingers on each hand, and a single row of curved sharp teeth.
For its second and final design, Nightmare lockjaw seems a lot similar to Torture Lockjaw's 3rd version from TRTF5, but with 5 sharp fingers, and two rows of big teeth with red roots, similar to Nightmare Fredbear from Five Nights at Freddy's 4. The endoskeleton mouth seems to be unchanged. Its hat also haves a red stripe, similar to Torture Golden Lockjaw.
During the Nightmare Minigame, Nightmare Lockjaw will try kill the player by either appearing in front of them at the living room and closet of Carson's House. To avoid being killed by it, the player has to ignore Nightmare Lockjaw and stand still on another room that the nighmarish humanoid isn't located. Then, some minutes later, the player will win the minigame and Nightmare Lockjaw will dissapear from the house.
- In the image with its first design text in the background said "THE END".
- Before Nightmare Lockjaw was confirmed to be non-canon, some believed that it would be involved in the ending of The Return to Freddy's 5, due to the text on his debut image.
- Its second design is featured in two halloween wall papers that can be downloaded on BFPFilms424's website.
- As stated by BFPFilms, Nightmare Lockjaw is non-canon to the TRTF Lore.
- In addition, it is not in the Thank You! image.
- In the 6th teaser game of TRTF5, if the player stays in the menu for too long, Nightmare Lockjaw will jumpscare the player.
Nightmare Lockjaw's growls that can be heard during the Nightmare Minigame.
The footsteps that can be heard when Nightmare Lockjaw approaches the player.
The scream that Nightmare Lockjaw makes when killing the player. WARNING! LOUD!