Lynda was an hallucination planned to appear in the major updates of The Return to Freddy's 3.
Lynda has white skin, blank eyes, long brown hair, brown eyebrows, light bloody scars and appears to have her neck broken. She wears a short girl dress with sleeves and heel shoes.
- When Lynda jumpscares the player, she convulses.
Lynda was the wife of Gron, mother of Charles and Jackson, and the grandmother of Carson. She was going to serve as one of the antagonists in The Return to Freddy's 5 Story Mode, prior to its cancellation.
Lynda has gray skin, blank eyes, long brown hair, and appears to have her neck broken. She wears a red short girl dress with sleeves and heel shoes.
In the December 23 minigame, Lynda is seen in a car with her sons, waiting for her husband. When Gron arrives, the car will be ready to go, but seconds later, they are car crashed by Alison.
In the Frankburt's flashback minigame, Lynda will appear standing and twitching in a room's corner. The player can talk to her, by pressing shift.
The silence... can you hear it...? The whispers... can you hear them...? I'm not far away... just please don't leave me...
- When this character's teaser is brightened, text saying: "Some things are left to be forgotten, but they keep coming back to us like rodents"
- The word APPARITION can also be seen.
- She also always called "apparation" in the files.
- The character looks like "Ghost women" seen in some horror games, like The Blinded Women from Fatal Frame.
- What looks to be a statue of her appears in Floor 3.