Were you looking for:
- Lockjaw child, the soul that once possesed Lockjaw?
- Golden Lockjaw, the golden version of Lockjaw?
- Shadow Lockjaw, a shadowy version of Lockjaw?
- Torture Lockjaw, his Torture suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy 5's Story Mode?
- Adventure Lockjaw(s)/Frankburt(s), his cancelled Adventure Mode counterparts?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Nightmare Lockjaw or Shadow Torture Lockjaw?
WARNING. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED BY GRAPHICAL IMAGES. THAN K YOU.
|“||Lockjaw A.K.A Frank Burt, is the world's first ever animatronic that has been left for spare parts for decades.||”|
— Nightmare Fuel, The Return to Freddy's 4
Lockjaw (also known as Frank Burt) is one of the animatronics from throughout The Return to Freddy's series. In this classic game, Lockjaw himself does not appear in the game. He is the main antagonist of most of the games.
However, the Nightmare Fuel menu from The Return to Freddy's 4 claims that he appeared in the classic version. Shadow Lockjaw, as Shadow Puppet is Lockjaw, according to PoniatorFilms/Tyler, as said in a livestream. Nightmare Fuel also said that the child that possessed Lockjaw once possessed the Puppet.
Lockjaw makes his debut appearance in The Return to Freddy's 2. He is an 40% safer torture suit entertainer from Frankburt's Pizza, that was kept in the Parts/Service room of Fredbear's Family Diner. He appears as just a minor hallucination and in some minigames.
Lockjaw is a human animatronic, and has a plain blue shirt and dark blue jeans. His hands are white, & he appears to wear a fedora. He has red cheeks, similar to that of the toy animatronics, & has glowing blue eyes. He seems to be made of wood, although this could be just the textures.
Throughout the game, there seem to be hallucinations with Lockjaw and Shadow Lockjaw. Shortly after, a scream would occur when the hallucination stops. He also appears in the Parts/Service room, replacing Sugar, like Shadow Freddy from FNAF 2'.
- Lockjaw is confirmed to be an Torture suit throughout TRTF 2-4.
Lockjaw is tinted green in this game because of the lighting, but he is the same color as in the second game. He has many rips and holes all over his suit, and multiple wires hanging out of him. Inside, he has the remains of a human child. His mouth always seams to be open because his head is rounded, making it stretch upward from the jaw. His eyes are part of the child's remains, as seen in the startup images.
Lockjaw begins at CAM 10. He will then move through CAMS 9, 8, 6, 5, 3, and 2, before trying to enter the office. If he's nowhere to be seen on the camera, he's hooked up to the View Animatronic function on the system panel. The player must close the doors to stop Lockjaw. If he can either be seen outside the right entrance or running behind the monitor, he will not go away. He however, won't attack the player, as long as they do not look to the left, which can easily be avoidable. This makes him a tiny threat and somewhat not much of a worry.
- Lockjaw is 40 years old, as stated by the ending.
- Between TRTF2-3, Poniator/Tyler had very many nightmares of Lockjaw.
- Lockjaw plays the piano, however, he only does this in rare occasions. It is unknown why and how he plays it.
- The piano sound effect comes from Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Lockjaw has a close resemblance to Poniator in real life.
- The Lockjaw child, the child that possesses him, is also based off of Poniator.
- As revealed in Nightmare Fuel, Lockjaw was supposed to speak in TRTF3, but the idea was moved to TRTF4.
- However, in TRTF4, it remains unknown where he speaks.
- In TRTF4's intro, while Fazbear Fantasy Land is being taken down as seen in the intro, Lockjaw is there, slumped.
- In The Return to Freddy's 5, this version of Lockjaw is shown as a lifeless suit.
- It is thought in this universe, Lockjaw caused The Bite of '87. However, no proof exists to support this, and the Bite of '87 was confirmed to have never happened.
- Sometimes when starting up the game, one of 3 rare screens of Lockjaw may appear.
Lockjaw is very different in this version, since he was a different animatronic model used in an TV show. He is still damaged, he has some small rips, and his endoskeleton feet and shoulders are completely visible. His head is now cylindrical, unlike the previous version.
Lockjaw starts in CAM 11, then he moves through cams 10, 8, 7, 3, and 9. After moving through these cams, he will limp past the office door, moving slower than the other characters. If he limps all the way past, he will suddenly go inside, twitching around. The player must right away pull the steam lever before he jumpscares the player. He will then leave the office. The player can also pull the lever while he limps past the office door to make him go away though. He is the easiest character to stop, but, he can still be a threat. because multiple animatronics can be in the hallway at the same time. This ends up being more common on Night 7.
- Lockjaw and Freddy Fazbear are the only animatronics that can kill Blake when he hides in the Locker.
- In the newspaper shown when starting the game, Poniator reveals his name to be Frank Burt, as well as the Phone Call on Night 1 calling him Frank and Nightmare Fuel.
- In his Nightmare Fuel page, "role" is mistakenly spelled "roll", example: "Lockjaw also plays a HUGE roll in the TRTF story".
- A sprite exists in the files showing Lockjaw peeking from the right, he does not do this in the full game.
- This is also seen in the Game Jolt page.
- Sprites exist of Lockjaw traveling to the left instead of the right, but he does not do this.
- One of his menu poses lacks a lower jaw.
|“||Lockjaw, A.K.A Frank Burt, is the world's first ever animatronic that has been left for spare parts for decades. The child that possessed this animatronic was mentally abused, and died in 1987 by the mysterious murderer and an insane jester. Lockjaw can also be seen in TRTF 1 and 2. The child that possessed Lockjaw was also once the marionette... Lockjaw also plays a HUGE role in the TRTF story. Lockjaw was also originally meant to speak in TRTF 3, but that feature has been moved to TRTF 4.||”|
— Nightmare Fuel Full description, with fixed spelling, The Return to Freddy's 4
Lockjaw's appearance remains the same as his TRTF2 appearance. He has a blue torso and arms, and dark blue legs. His hands are white, and he appears to wear a fedora with a white stripe. He has red cheeks, and has green bright eyes.
- While Lockjaw appears in the game, he is majorly replaced by Torture Lockjaw.
Lockjaw was supposed to come back in The Return to Freddy's: Frankburt's, before it was cancelled. He is the main animatronic entertainer in Frankburt's, and an proposed major antagonist for the game. He is now called Frankburt.
Frankburt is a white animatronic. He has a cylindrycal head, white teeth, brown hair, brown eyebrows, a brown beard, and red cheeks. He has a dark blue torso, blue arms, white hand with black cut gloves. He wears a black fedora with a red stripe, a black bowtie, and 2 big black buttons, and black shoes. He has several silver stripes in his head.
The Return to Freddy's 2
The Return to Freddy's 3