Were you looking for:
- The Kitty FazCat child, the ghost child that once possesed Kitty FazCat?
- Torture Kitty, her Torture suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- Torture Golden Kitty, the early version of Kitty FazCat?
- Adventure Kitty FazCat(s), her cancelled Adventure Mode counterparts?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Sugar or Torture Sugar?
|“||Kitty FazCat is a female showbiz cat!||”|
— Nightmare Fuel, The Return to Freddy's 4
Kitty FazCat is a tall pink/magenta cat animatronic made out of, what seems to be plastic casing in a similar vein to the "toy animatronics" from FNaF 2. She also sports bright red rosy cheeks, also similiar to that of the toy animatronics
Kitty FazCat also appears to be wearing a big black top hat atop her head, just like Freddy Fazbear. She also appears to be wearing a bright red bowtie along with several black buttons on her chest, which is slightly lighter than her normal body color. She can also commonly be seen carrying, a long black cane with a yellow tip most of the time in the game.
Kitty also has a large muzzle with pointed edges, with freckles and a nose on top of it. Kitty also has 2 very sharp teeth on her upper jaw, which bear a strong resemblance to Foxy's teeth. Kitty FazCat also has bright pink eyes, that seem to be the same exact shade as her body.
Kitty FazCat starts out of view in Party Room 2. She will then move to the Main Hall and will then enter the hallway in front of the office or go into the Ceiling Vent. The player must then quickly put on the Freddy Head, or else she will jumpscare the player, ending the night.
- In the alpha version of the second game, if you look into the game files, there is a file of Kitty FazCat in Party Room 2, the Main Hall (at the time the West Hall), the Ceiling Vent, and the Office hallway. Her old design is very different to her final build; she lacks her hat and cane, and her bowtie is on top of her head.
- Kitty FazCat and Sugar actually share the same exact model, the only difference being the colors and some other small accessories.
- Kitty FazCat's eye color strangely has changed quite a lot throughout the TRTF series' history, in TRTF 2 they were showcased as being bright pink, while the "Kitty Corner" minigame in TRTF 3 showscases them as being blue, but in TRTF 4 and onward they are shown as being dark green (with a few occasional exceptions here and there).
Kitty FazCat comes back in The Return to Freddy's 3 as a minor antagonist. She was a former 40% safer Torture suit entertainer at Frankburt's Pizza that was designed by its owner after Torture Golden Kitty's physical and mechanical design. 71 years later after the restaurant's closure, Kitty FazCat was found by the Phone Buddies at the location previously mentioned and stored in the first floor of Fazbear Fantasy Land for future use.
Kitty FazCat is a lot more damaged then she was in TRTF2. She no longer appears to be made of plastic. She is burnt, like the other TRTF 3 characters. She is now pinkish red, but the lighting makes her appear to be reddish brown. Her bowtie is now black and her ears appear to be longer. The buttons on her chest are larger. A lot of the endoskeleton is showing through the many rips in her body.
In the Kitty Corner minigame obtained after clicking the Kitty FazCat figurine, you will have control of her in a Party Room with 3 children. You must collect a cane and past trough a wall and fall into another room where 3 ghost children lie, touching them will result into the night resetting with the cane on the desk.
- Kitty FazCat and Lockjaw are the only TRTF3 characters with 2 jumpscares.
- Kitty FazCat's jumpscare was different in the demo and Lockjaw can jumpscare when starting the game, where he is a floating head.
- If the player clicks the Kitty FazCat plush's nose on the desk it will squeak.
- This version of Kitty FazCat was confirmed to not be the same version that was seen previous game, but a different animatronic altogether.
Kitty FazCat returns once again as a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 4. She used to be a TV Showbiz Animatronic used in the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza from 1987 that served as a TV Studio for Fazbear Incorporated. Later in 2030, she was found by the Phone Buddies and kept in Freddy Fazzy Funtime for future use.
Kitty FazCat once again changed a lot. She seems much less damaged then she was on the third game, through there are still a few holes and wires poking out. She is still burnt, but now appears to be red though this might be because of the lighting. She no longer has large tufts of hair on the sides of her head, through she now has whiskers. Her top hat appears to be bigger now.
Kitty FazCat first becomes active on Night 1 and onwards, just like all of the other animatronics throughout the game. Kitty FazCat starts in CAM 04 along witth Koly. After that, Kitty will then go to CAM 03 before then going into CAM 01 and then finally into CAM 09.
After that Kitty FazCat will then quickly run through the player's office hallway before then peeking her head through the air vent. If the player doesn't hide inside of the Locker in time, Kitty will then quickly jumpscare the player. Kitty is a relatively easy animatronic to defend off, being pretty hard to die to.
Nightmare Fuel Description
Kitty FazCat's description reads: "Kitty FazCat is a female showbiz cat! =^-^= She starts in Party Room 2 on TRTF2. Party Room 2 was originally going to be called, "Kitty Corner". But of course there has been a change in plans... Kitty has been on TRTF2, 3, and now 4. Kitty is also a gift giving animatronic, and a replacement of Sugar the Cat.
- Fact: Did you know Kitty FazCat is a real person? She is also the original creator of Kitty. =^-^="
- Kitty FazCat and Fairytale Sally both peek their heads out before jumpscaring the player. However, Sally peeks her head above the office desk instead of the vent.
Kitty FazCat was meant to make several cameos in The Return to Freddy's 5. Most of his props were going to appear in several floors of Fazbear Inc. She was also meant to be seen as an entertainer at Frankburt's Pizza and in Fredbear's Family Diner in several minigames.
Kitty FazCat later re-appears in "The horrible truth..." Minigame, where her new and improved version can be seen permorming to a child dressed in yellow at Fredbear's Family Diner.
In the minigames called as "abandoned" and "Dark Secrets...", Kitty FazCat's props can be seen around the place the minigame takes place in.
Kitty FazCat was supposed to come back in The Return to Freddy's: Frankburt's, before its recent cancellation. She serves as a female stripper at Frankburt's, and as a proposed major antagonist for the game.
Kitty FazCat is a dark pink cat animatronic, she has two ears, a snout, a nose, a cat-alike sharp of teeth, breasts, and a tail. She wears a black top hat with a white stripe, a black bowtie and 2 black buttons. Her endoskeleton appears to have eyelashes.
Kitty FazCat would have first started on the Show Stage and would've maked her way throughout many other locations of Frankburt's to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Kitty FazCat nor from any of the other animatronics.
- This version of Kitty FazCat is the only female animatronic to have breasts.
The Return to Freddy's 3
The Return to Freddy's 4
The Return to Freddy's: Frankburt's
Kitty FazCat saying "Hi!".
Kitty FazCat saying "Hello!".
The sound emitted when Kitty FazCat enters the Ceiling Vent.
The screech emitted when Kitty FazCat kills the player WARNING: LOUD!
The sound heard when Kitty FazCat opens the office's vent.
The sound heard when Kitty FazCat appears on The Office.
The sound heard when Kitty FazCat leaves The Office.
The sound that Kitty FazCat makes when killing the player WARNING: LOUD!