Were you looking for:
- Kitty FazCat child, the soul that once possesed Kitty FazCat?
- Torture Kitty, her Torture suit counterpart seen in TRTF5 Story Mode?
- Torture Golden Kitty, the golden version of Kitty FazCat?
- Adventure Kitty FazCat(s), her cancelled Adventure Mode counterparts?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Sugar or Torture Sugar?
|“||Kitty FazCat is a female showbiz cat!||”|
— Nightmare Fuel, The Return to Freddy's 4
Kitty FazCat is a pink/magenta cat animatronic. She holds some sort of cane most of the time. Just like Freddy Fazbear, she has a top hat, but she also wears a big red bowtie and three buttons. She has a muzzle with freckles and a nose. She has two ears. She has only 2 teeth on her upper jaw, which are sharp just like Foxy's. She has a normal lower teeth set. She appears to be similar to the toy animatronics as she has a plastic casing.
Kitty FazCat starts out of view in Party Room 2. She will then move to the Main Hall and will then enter the hallway in front of the office or go into the Ceiling Vent. The player must then quickly put on the Freddy Head, or else she will jumpscare the player, ending the night.
- In the alpha version of the second game, if you look into the game files, there is a file of Kitty FazCat in Party Room 2, the Main Hall (at the time the West Hall), the Ceiling Vent, and the Office hallway. Her old design is very different to her final build; she lacks her hat and cane, and her bowtie is on top of her head.
Kitty FazCat is a lot more damaged then she was in TRTF2. She no longer appears to be made of plastic. She is burnt, like the other TRTF 3 characters. She is now pinkish red, but the lighting makes her appear to be reddish brown. Her bowtie is now black and her ears appear to be longer. The buttons on her chest are larger. A lot of the endoskeleton is showing through the many rips in her body.
In the Kitty Corner minigame, after clicking the Kitty FazCat figurine, you will have control of her in a Party Room with 3 children. You must collect a cane and past trough a wall and fall into another room, where 3 ghost children lie, touching them will result into the night reseating with the cane in the desk.
- Kitty FazCat and Lockjaw are the only TRTF 3 Characters with 2 jumpscares.
- Kitty FazCat's jumpscare was different in the demo and Lockjaw can jumpscare when starting the game, where he is a floating head.
- If the player clicks the Kitty FazCat plush's nose on the desk it will squeak.
- This version of Kitty makes a cameo in TRTF4.
Kitty FazCat returns once more as a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 4.. Much like before she is an animatronic entertainer from the TV show in Freddy Fazzy Funtime and She starts moving on Night 1, once again.
Kitty FazCat once again changed a lot. She seems much less damaged then she was on the third game, through there are still a few holes and wires poking out. She is still burnt, but now appears to be red though this might be because of the lighting. She no longer has large tufts of hair on the sides of her head, through she now has whiskers. Her top hat appears to be bigger now.
Kitty FazCat starts in CAM4 along with Koly. She then heads to CAM3, moves to CAM 1 and enters CAM9 before running in front of the office and peeking her head out of the vent. If the player does not enter the Locker, she jumpscares the player.
- Kitty Fazcat and Sally both peek their heads out before jumpscaring the player. However, Sally peeks her head above the office desk instead of the vent.
Kitty FazCat was set to come back in the cancelled game, The Return to Freddy's 5. Although she does not appear in game, a few props and posters of her can be seen in various floors and in the minigames.
She is a dark pink cat animatronic, she has two ears, a snout, a nose, a cat-alike sharp of teeth, breasts, and a tail. She wears a black top hat with a white stripe, a black bowtie and 2 black buttons. Her endoskeleton appears to have eyelashes.
The Return to Freddy's 3
The Return to Freddy's 4
The Return to Freddy's: Frankburt's