Demos are pre-releases of the game.They have only the first 1-3 nights, depending on the game.
Differences Between Demos and full game
There was not a demo for this game, however, there is an old version for the game with many differences such as:
- Sugar is present.
- It was known as FNaF 3.
- The doors could be opened and closed freely, but will have no effect on gameplay. Their textures were the same as FNAF 1, rather than being broken.
- The jumpscare noise is different. The current scream is Xscream2 from FNAF 2.
See page The Return to Freddy's 2 (alpha)
- Animatronics models from Beta.
- Different map.
- FNAF 2 mask texture.
- Different models for The Animatronics.
TRTF 3 Trollgame
- Different menu theme(originally was used FNAF 3 Extras Theme(DesolateUnderworld).
- Different Lockjaw render.
TRTF 3 Demo
- Different menu theme, originally the troll game menu theme for FNaF 3, it is now a different pitched version of FNaF 3's menu theme.
- Different Kitty FazCat jumpscare.
- Lockjaw was less aggressive.
While not being a demo, it is actually an unfinished Clickteam Version of The Return to Freddy's 5. Although the official game which has switched to Unreal Engine hasn't been released, there is already differences which includes:
- When free moving in the Clickteam version, you have to click the middle in order to move while Unreal Engine allows the player to move freely without clicking
- It was originally known as The Return to Freddy's: Remastered and then The Return to Freddy's: Rebooted before having the name officially The Return to Freddy's 5.
- The models and view were 2 Dimensional (not like The Return to Freddy's (Classic)) in the Clickteam version while the Unreal Engine is full 3 Dimensional models.
- During the time it was known as The Return to Freddy's: Remastered, it was originally going to contain Hybrid versions of the characters, they were later replaced by Torture Animatronics during the time it was known of The Return to Freddy's: Rebooted and they have been continued to be the main enemies.