Were you looking for:
- Toy Freddy, his toy animatronic counterpart appearing in TRTF Classic, TRTF2 and TRTF3's minigames?
- Golden Freddy/Fredbear, the early version of Freddy Fazbear?
- Purple Freddy, a mysterious shadowy figure resembling Freddy Fazbear appearing in TRTF4?
- Torture Freddy, his Torture Suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- The Freddy Fazbear mask, a key gameplay mechanic in TRTF Classic and TRTF2?
- Locations based on Freddy, such as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fazbear Fantasy Land, Fazbear Inc. or Freddy Fazzy Funtime?
Freddy Fazbear is the main mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, as well as being a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's Classic. Freddy, along with all of the other animatronics in the game, are all haunted by BFP, all trying to communicate with Mike Schmidt so he could free him from his inescapable curse.
Freddy looks exactly how he looked like in Five Nights at Freddy's 1. The textures that appear in some cameras and jumpscare are both from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Freddy starts on the Show Stage, along with his two bandmates: Bonnie and Chica. After Bonnie has finished moving, Freddy will start to become active. After leaving the Show Stage, he will then proceed to move to the Dining Area, then the Restrooms, the East Hall, the East Hall Corner, and then finally into The Office. One he is in The Office, the player must quickly put on the Freddy Mask with a slight delay, otherwise he'll jumpscare the player. Just like FNaF 1, if the player's power ever runs out, Freddy will jumpscare the player, after playing the Toreador March.
Freddy Fazbear makes an reappearance in The Return to Freddy's 2 as the titular main antagonist of the game. He is the mascot of the newly reopened Fredbear's Family Diner, at which he is the lead singer of the animatronic band. During night and day he walks around to keep his servos from locking up just like his robot friends, as mentioned by Alison. Surprisingly he is possessed by BFP who is responsible for Freddy's aggressive behavior during the night, due to his fury at not being able to find someone to free him from his inescapable curse: being trapped inside the Frankburt suit.
Freddy resembles a brown animatronic bear. He bears a slight resemblance to his original counterpart from FNaF 1. He has several dull blunt teeth around his rounded jaw. Freddy has two strangely textured ears, and two shiny blue eyes, and a black top hat. He has a large brown muzzle with a shiny nose, and some freckles. He bares two curvy black eyebrows above his head, along with black shiny eyelids that can be visible at some points. Freddy also has a black bow tie and three black glossy buttons. He is also holding his signature microphone is his right arm.
He has also has a rusty endo-skeleton, probably because he hasn't been washed in a couple of years which is what Phone Guy states in the original FNaF 1. Unlike his original Demo design, he had a upper row of teeth. Freddy also bared a much more darker skin tone and looked much more taller. This design removed for unknown reasons why, but most animatronics were remodeled in the final production of the game.
Freddy starts on the Show Stage and will begin moving on Night 1 around 3 AM - 5 AM, usually after Bonnie or Chica leave the stage. He will then move to Party Room 1 like Chica, and eventually the office hallway. If the mask isn't worn in time, Freddy will enter The Office and jumpscare the player resulting in a game over. Freddy will also attack if the Power runs out, playing a slowed "Toreador March" before killing the player.
Sometimes Freddy is the last animatronic to leave the Show Stage, and usually comes back more often. This behavior is mostly because there is not much locations for the animatronics and some of the them have the same AI pathway like Freddy himself and Chica, this is also responsible for a bug where Freddy will not be seen on any of the cameras because Chica or another animatronic took his current location.
- Unlike his Five Nights At Freddy's counterpart, he is first active on Night 1, instead of the usual Night 3.
- His "power out" jumpscare is the same as his normal one, but with some frames added.
- When the power goes out, Freddy will play a slowed down version of the "Toreador March".
- It's slightly slower then Freddy's original jiggle, giving the player extra time.
- Freddy's AI resembles Chica's AI as they both leave the stage and will head to Party Room 1, before making down their way to the hallway and eventually the players The Office.
- His original jumpscare has lesser frames and plays faster then his current one.
- Freddy plays a lower pitched little girl laugh when he moves that sounds a litle bit different from his original FNaF 1 giggle.
- In the demo title screen Freddy's eyes were a bit neon and were lighten up.
- He'd also glitch out sometimes.
- Freddy can be seen in the game over screen in front of the player.
- This is very similar to Freddy in FNaF 2's game over screen.
Freddy Fazbear returns once again, as an animatronic mascot in Fazbear Fantasy Land and a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3. Months later after the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's closure, he was found by the Phone Buddies at Fredbear's, he as then stored in Fazbear Fantasy Land to serve as a future entertainer.
Freddy is quite withered in this game. He has a bigger muzzle. His torso, his arms, and his legs have many holes in them. One of his hands is bare while the other is holding a microphone. His endoskeleton jaw is now visible and he has now has a upper row of teeth. His limbs are damaged, and some loose wires hang near his right eye and left ear.
Freddy begins on CAM 10 starting on Night 2. He then goes to CAM 11, moves to CAM 05, enters CAM 06, then CAM 03 and finally moves to CAM 02 before jumpscaring the player. He can be stopped with Doors, however.
- Freddy's model seems similar to Golden Freddy's model from both The Return to Freddy's 2' and Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- In this game, he does not have a power out jumpscare, as there is no power to keep watch of.
- At random, Freddy can head back to CAM 10 if he is at CAM 5 or CAM 11.
Freddy Fazbear once returns again in The Return to Freddy's 4 as a major antagonist. He used to be a TV Showbiz Animatronic used in the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza from 1987 that was used as a TV Studio for Fazbear Inc. Later in 2030, he was found by the Phone Buddies and kept in Freddy Fazzy Funtime for future use as a entertainer.
Freddy is less damaged in this game then he is in TRTF3. Just like all of the other animatronics, he has a floating head and exposed endoskeleton shoulders. His right eyelid appears to be droopy. He is one of the few animatronics to still have his suit hands on, through they appear damaged. He has a few rips and some wires poking around.
Freddy first becomes active on Night 1 and onwards, just like all of the other animatronics in the game. Freddy starts in CAM 06, before then going to CAM 05, then CAM 03 and then finally into CAM 09. After that, Freddy will then very quickly dash past the office hallway. After that Freddy will then appear in front of the player violently twitching, with the light rapidly flickering. The player must then, very quickly pull down the smoke lever, or else Freddy will jumpscare the player and make them have to restart the night. Freddy, noticeably gives a lot less time to attack then Lockjaw gives, making him a lot more of a threat. If the player's power ever runs out, Freddy will jumpscare the player, after playing a broken down glitchy version of the Toreador March.
- He is one of the two characters who cannot be fooled by the locker, the other being Lockjaw.
- When Freddy enters The Office, his jaw seems broken.
- In this game, he plays a glitched version of the Toreador March.
The Return to Freddy's (classic)
The scream that Freddy makes when killing the player.
The Return to Freddy's 2
The screech that Freddy emits when killing the player.
The Return to Freddy's 3
The Return to Freddy's 4