Were you looking for:
Foxy the Pirate Fox is a fox-like animatronic mascot at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, as well as being a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's Classic. As revealed in the TRTF: Dreadful Truth book, Foxy, along with all of the other animatronics in the game, are all haunted by BFP.
Foxy's appearance is directly from Five Nights at Freddy's, with the exception of his jumpscare, which is from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Foxy will begin moving after Chica leaves in The Office. He will then peek out of the curtain at Pirate Cove. Then he will leave the curtain, kneeling on the ground. Then he will move to the West Hall, then the office. The player must immediately put on the Freddy Mask when this happens, with a slight delay.
- An eyeless Foxy easter egg can be performed by clicking on Freddy's mouth in the first cutscene. Each time, it will play a honking sound. Once that it done 5 times, he will appear and everything else will disappear, and the game will crash.
- When this happens, the game tries to stop a scream sound, however, it is never played in-game.
Foxy makes a re-appearance in The Return to Freddy's 2 as one of the antagonists in the game. He is the one of the newly introduced animatronic entertainers at Fredbear's Family Diner. He is noticeably a bit 'twitchy' compared to other animatronics, as the Freddy Mask doesn't work on him. Foxy does react when he gets disoriented with bright lights, causing a system reboot. During the night, Foxy is possesed by a desperate BFP.
Foxy is a red fox animatronic. He has a pirate theme; this is indicated by his eyepatch, his hook and his legs looking like pants. He has a tan snout with a nose. His teeth are sharper than the other animatronics. His endoskeleton is rusty. He has two ears. Foxy appears to be fixed unlike his appearance in the main games.
Starting from Night 2 and onwards (just like the 1st game), Foxy will start in Party Room 2 (albeit off-camera). After that Foxy will then occasionally proceed to move into the East Hall, but most of the time after leaving Party Room 2 he will go straight into the office hallway. Unlike most of the other animatornics in the game, Foxy isn't actually fooled by the Freddy Mask. So if Foxy does ever get into the office, the player has to quickly flash your light at him instead to scare him off. If the player fails to flash their light at him, Foxy will instantly jumpscare the player.
- In The Return To Freddy's 2 Foxy seems to be fixed because of his debut appearence in Fredbear's Family Diner. Considering only the TRTF saga and the original Five nights at Freddy's saga, this is the only time that foxy is seen fixed, even considering the minigames from both sagas.
- Foxy is the only FNAF animatronic with teeth on the top region of his jaw.
- Other FNAF animatronics did have this in the DEMO version before they were redesigned.
- His behavior is very similar to his original FNAF2 counterpart.
- There is a glitch where Foxy will ignore you with a Freddy Mask.
- This is quite unusual as Foxy requires a flashlight.
Foxy comes back once again, as a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3 as well as being one of the main mascots of Fazbear Fantasy Land. According to TRTF: TDT, this version of Foxy is the same one that appeared in the previous game.
Foxy looks very decrepit. He is now black and burnt because of the lighting effect. His left ear costume piece is missing, with wiring hanging out. Parts of his costumes are tattered with holes and dents, His left hand, lower legs and feet are now exposed resembling Foxy's endoskeleton. Some more wiring can be found His hook also seems much larger and more impending than it did in TRTF2. He also seems to be the most withered out of all the other animatronics.
Foxy starts in CAM 11. If Foxy appears in the left hallway, the player must use the corrupt signal on the system panel to make him leave. However, you can briefly prevent him from moving at all by closing the CAM 11 door.
- When in the Office Hallway, he seems to be missing his nose and lower jaw. this may be an error
In a similiar fashion to both, Chica and Vigo, Foxy is now, completely inactive in The Return to Freddy's 4, as he is heavily implied to have not survived the destruction of Fazbear Fantasy Land. However, he isn't completely absent from the game. Foxy can now be seen as a dismantled suit prop in CAM 09.
Foxy has no other major appearences in TRTF 4, aside from a small Foxy plush that can be seen in CAM 04, in the Night 4 minigame, a child wearing a red shirt (who later possessed Foxy) can be seen, being murdered by Vincent. Other than that, Foxy has no other appearences throughout the game, now being replaced by Koly.
Foxy seems to retain his same exact model from The Return to Freddy's 3. However, his suit noticeably now appears to be noticeably lacking arms or legs, while only his head, ears and main body remain. His endoskeleton also appears to be noticeably gone (with the exception of his ears), now being supported by a long steel pole.