Were you looking for Dug's shadow counterpart Shadow Dug?
Dug is the newly built animatronic entertainer at Fredbear's Family Diner and a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 2. It is a toy animatronic, along with Kitty FazCat and Sugar. He only appears (in a physical form) in this one game.
Dug looks to be a tad poorly-modeled. He is a light brown dog animatronic and, in a similar fashion to the Toy animatronics from the original FNAF, appears to have red cheeks and is made of plastic. Dug has two long, droopy ears, each with a peack-like color inside of them.
Dug first becomes active on Night 4 and onwards (along with Sugar). Dug will start in Party Room 1, (albeit off-camera) before then proceeding to move into the player’s office hallway. Unlike most of the other animatronics, it is actually not fooled by the Freddy Mask; so to defend it off the player must flip up the monitor and play some audio in Party Room 1 to lure Dug back to where it started, or else it will jumpscare the player.
- Dug is based off the character of the same name from the Pixar film UP.
- Dug is mentioned on the Night 4 phone call.
- It appears in the one of the minigames in The Return to Freddy's 3.
- Dug has appeared in one game, and has the fewest references to it.
- However Dug did make a minor cameo in one of the minigames in The Return to Freddy's 3, so it wasn't completley absent from the TRTF saga after TRTF 2.
- It, Sally, and Koly were meant to have Torture versions of themselves, but they have yet to be modeled, according to BFPFilms424/Tyler's old twitter.
- It was promised to return in The Return to Freddy's 5, but no news have been given about it.
- Dug has the shortest path out of all of the animatronics in the game, having only appear in one camera before going into the player's office.