Were you looking for Dug's shadow counterpart Shadow Dug?
Dug is a light brown dog animatronic made out of what seems to be plastic casing, in a very similar vein to the "toy animatronics" from FNaF 2. Dug also has two bright red rosy cheeks on each side of its face, also in a similar fashion to the toy animatronics. Dug has two long, droopy ears, each with a peack-like color inside of them, on both sides of its head.
Dug is also wearing several black buttons on the middle of its chest, Dug also sports light blue eyes too. Dug is noticeably the least detailed animatronic that can be seen throughout TRTF2 (with the exception of Shadow Lockjaw).
Dug first becomes active on Night 4 and onwards (along with Sugar). Dug will start in Party Room 1, (albeit off-camera) before then proceeding to move into the player’s office hallway. Unlike most of the other animatronics, it is actually not fooled by the Freddy Mask; so to defend it off the player must flip up the monitor and play some audio in Party Room 1 to lure Dug back to where it started, or else it will jumpscare the player.
- Dug is based off the character of the same name from the Pixar film UP.
- Dug is mentioned on the Night 4 phone call.
- It appears in the one of the minigames in The Return to Freddy's 3.
- Dug has appeared in one game, and has the fewest references to it.
- However Dug did make a minor cameo in one of the minigames in The Return to Freddy's 3, so it wasn't completley absent from the TRTF saga after TRTF 2.
- It, Sally, and Koly were meant to have Torture versions of themselves, but they have yet to be modeled, according to BFPFilms424/Tyler's old twitter.
- It was promised to return in The Return to Freddy's 5, but no news have been given about it.
- Dug has the shortest path out of all of the animatronics in the game, having only appear in one camera before going into the player's office.