Were you looking for:
- Tortured Buster, his Torture Suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Bonnie, Toy Bonnie or Spring Bonnie?
Buster is a tall black and gray bunny animatronic made out of, what seems to be, a fabric casting, with glossy red cheeks on his head, which has several dark grey stripes all over it. His pupils are grey-colored, while his eyelids are actually from the endoskeleton. He has two rows of teeth on his jaw and two front rabbit teeth on his snout. He's seen wearing a black top hat with a white stripe, a green metallic bowtie and two big black buttons on his chest. He's also seen wearing a pink male thong, which references his stripper occupation. He also has a tiny tail at the rear end of his body, resembling a rabbit.
Buster would have first started on the Show Stage 02 and would've maked its way throughout many other locations of FRANKBURT'S to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Buster nor from any of the other animatronics.
- Buster is the only animatronic to have a Tortured Suit counterpart first, and then an actual animatronic form after that. This counterpart is Tortured Buster.
- Buster was planned to make his canonical debut in the first minigame of The Return to Freddy's 2: Major Update, replacing Spring Bonnie, who originally appeared in the minigame of the original version of TRTF2. This replacement may be due to the lore changes that occurred when The Return to Freddy's 5 was in development.
- According to TSMGames, Buster was originally a perfomer at the original Frankburt's Pizza during the restaurant's lifetime. It is unknown where this counterpart remains, but it was most likely destroyed when Fazbear Fantasy Land was demolished.
- This was later confirmed to be true when the TRTF2: Major Update game files were released.
- A prototype of Buster could be seen in the first teaser for the original THE END (Music Video), albeit without the green bowtie and three black buttons.
The Return to Freddy's 2: Major Update
- Buster's model released in a custom FRANKBURT'S Blender and 3ds Max pack by S.G.P. | Delta and ToonsterMusic.