Were you looking for:
- Toy Bonnie, her toy animatronic counterpart appearing in TRTF2 and TRTF3's minigames?
- Springtrap/Spring Bonnie and his Torture Suit counterpart Torture Spring Bonnie?
- Torture Bonnie, her Torture suit counterpart seen in The Return to Freddy's 5 Story Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Buster, or Torture Buster?
|“||Bonnie the Bunny is Freddy's guitar player for the band.||”|
— Nightmare Fuel, The Return to Freddy's 4
Bonnie is a bunny animatronic. She is differently colored depending on the room she is in, and her overall appearance. On some cameras, Bonnie appears to be exactly the same as in FNAF 1, but on others, and when in the office, she appears to be Bonnie from FNAF 2, except with a face edited in. When she has the FNAF 1 appearance, she is lavender, and with the FNAF 2 appearance, she is blue.
Bonnie starts in the Show Stage, usually beginning to move while the Puppet is moving, and sometimes after. She will then move to the Dining Area, then the Parts/Service, then the West Hall, the West Hall Corner, and finally The Office. Once Bonnie enters the office, the player must put on the Freddy Head with a slight delay. If the player puts on the Freddy Mask too early or too late, or if the player fails to equip the Freddy Head, Bonnie will jumpscare the player.
- Bonnie is the only canon character with a different gender then their canon counterpart.
Bonnie The Bunny is an antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 2.
Bonnie is a purple bunny animatronic. She has pink eyes along with a red bowtie and 3 buttons on her chest. Her endoskeleton is rusted.
Bonnie starts in the Show Stage along with Freddy Fazbear and Chica. She then leaves the stage and enters Party Room 1. She proceeds to enter the office hallway. If the mask isn't put on, she jumpscares the player.
- In the alpha, her behavior was similar, but different, where rather than appearing in the hallway, she appeared in the hallway at the right side of the office. If the player does not put on the Freddy Mask when she is at this place, she would not leave and would jumpscare the player after a while.
Bonnie is extremely damaged in this game. She has holes all over her suit revealing the endoskeleton. Both of her hands are exposed, as well as her right foot, but her left foot still has her suit on. Her right ear is tilted. She is extremely burnt, she seems to appear to be a dark green color instead of purple or blue because of the lighting. She appears Gray/Blue on CAMs. Some few wires are poking from her upper head. Strangely, she appears to have teeth on the back of her head as well as a second endoskeleton jaw behind his normal one. This is only visible in the final frame of her jumpscare. Her model is similar to Springtrap's from The Return to Freddy's 2.
Bonnie starts in CAM 07. She can then be seen standing in CAM 04. She goes to CAM 01 after that, then to CAM 02 about to enter The Office. The player has to use door locks, or else she will jumpscare the player. She is active on Night 1
- At the final frame of her attack, if you look closely, you can see a backwards endoskeleton jaw behind her normal one, and some more teeth, see here, then pause at 1:00.
- Her bowtie is also clipping through her jaw.
- Oddly, Bonnie has eyebrows, which she normaly lacks.
Bonnie The Bunny is an antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 4.
Bonnie still appears to look dark green because of the lighting, but she appears less withered than before. Her shoulders' endoskeleton is showing, just like most of the TRTF4 animatronics. Both of her hands now have covering. Like the other TRTF4 characters, her head is floating. Her ears are now straight. Her bowtie is now black. She doesn't have eyebrows, unlike in TRTF3.
Bonnie starts in CAM 02. She then enters CAM 09. Bonnie proceeds to run through the hall in front of the office. The player must quickly put on the Locker. Bonnie will move directly in front of the player, but will then duck down. The player can then remove the locker. If this is not done, Bonnie will jumpscare the player. She can be the most deadly character if the player doesn't pays attention to her movements. Bonnie is generally a big threat and if spotted on CAM 09 or CAM 03, it is strongly recommended to put on the locker in preparation from her attacks.
While this is likely a bug, if the Locker is removed while she stares at the player, she will not attack the player and will just keep staring at the player. This can be used to disable her from moving while monitoring the cameras.
The Return to Freddy's
The Return to Freddy's 2
The Return To Freddy's 3
The Return To Freddy's 4
The Return to Freddy's (classic)
The Return to Freddy's 2
The Return to Freddy's 3
The Return to Freddy's 4