Were you looking for:
- BFPFilms424/Tyler, which this character's name is a reference to?
- Torture Lockjaw and BFP, who served as inspiration for BFPuppet's design?
- Other similar-looking or related characters like The Puppet or The Torture Puppet?
The BFPuppet appears to look like a nightmarish animatronic-like version of BFP. It has white skin, a cylindrical head, brown hair and a haircut that covers its right eye, red Torture Suit eyes, and three rows of teeth. There are bits of layering on its mouth covering alomost all of it. It has a blue torso and arms, dark blue legs, and black shoes. It also has black hands with white skin fingers, resembling cut gloves. It wears a black fedora with a red stripe and a white tape on its torso. It is mostly seen inside a gift box, that sports his colors.
The BFPuppet would have started in one of the many floor of Fazbear Inc., and attacked the player during his venture throughout the location. If the player encountered the BFPuppet in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the Torture Suit has moved to another area. If the player encountered the BFPuppet at a fair distance from them, they must had to hide behind objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. If the player doesn't defend themselves from the BFPuppet they've would have gotten jumpscared by it, resulting into a game over.
- In its first teaser, there is a text saying "Sometimes gifts are not meant to be opened...".
- It is currently unknown what this means.
- The BFPuppet could possibly be either an early method of a new OC, before Fairytale Ty, or a pun at BFPFilms424/Tyler's name.