Were you looking for:
- BFPFilms424/Tyler and BFP, two characters which the BFPuppet's name is a reference to?
- Torture Lockjaw, who served as inspiration for BFPuppet's design?
- Other similar-looking or related characters like The Puppet, the Torture Puppet or the Jester-In-A-Box?
The BFPuppet appears to look like a nightmarish animatronic-like version of BFP. He has white skin, a cylindrical head, brown hair and a haircut that covers his right eye, which have the common red Tortured Suit eye textures, and three rows of teeth. There are bits of layering on his mouth covering almost all of it. He has a blue torso and arms, dark blue legs, and black shoes. He also has black hands with white skin fingers, resembling cut gloves. He wears a black fedora with a red stripe and a white tape on his torso. He is mostly seen inside a gift box, that sports his colors.
The BFPuppet would have appeared on one of the various floors of Fazbear Inc. and attacked the player during his venture throughout the location. If the player encountered him in front of them, they must had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until he has moved to another area. If the player encountered the BFPuppet at a fair distance from them, they must had to hide under objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would had caused him to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- In the BFPuppet's first teaser, there is a text saying "Sometimes gifts are not meant to be opened...".
- It is currently unknown what this means.
- The BFPuppet could possibly be either one of the various methods of self-inserting made by the main developer of the game, or a pun at BFPFilms424/Tyler's name.
- It was revealed by BFPFilms424 in a small Q&A during the time when TRTF: Chapter One was baited as a FNAF Fangame that the BFPuppet had no relevence in the lore at all and the he was pretty much retconned at that point.
The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode